Easy Homemade Cinnamon Bread
(Bread Machine Recipe)
Makes one 2-pound loaf
This bread is based on a recipe from a manufacturer's bread machine cookbook. I made a few changes to suit my tastes. See the variation below for a cinnamon-raisin version.
- 1-1/8 cups warm water
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry milk powder
- 3-1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in bread pan according to manufacturer's instructions for a 2 pound, basic bread, medium crust loaf.
Cinnamon-Raisin Variation: Raisins (1/2 cup) can be added following manufacturer's instructions.