Recipes for Leftover Ham
When you make a baked ham, chances are there will be some leftover. We all know it makes delicious sandwiches, but there are many more uses and I have listed just a few. For baked ham recipes, see the similar and related recipes links.
- Cut into thin slices and make Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato, Onion and Lettuce.
- Make Ham Salad.
- Remember to save that bone to make a great Bean Soup.
- Cut into thick slices and brown over a hot grill or in a skillet to make Ham Steaks for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Add chopped ham to your favorite Macaroni and Cheese or Scalloped Potatoes recipe.
- This Ham Casserole comes from Amy Malone. She writes: "My mother made this for us when we were little and I make it for my son now. I loved it then and still do. Quick and easy! Cut leftover ham into small chunks. Add one can cream of mushroom soup and a bag of frozen English peas. Mix in a casserole dish, top with tatter tots and bake for about one hour at 350° F."