Recipes for Leftover Meatloaf or Turkey Loaf
Unless you are serving a crowd, you will probably have leftover meatloaf. That is a good thing, because it is so versatile. I listed a few of my favorite presentations, as well as five shared recipes from a visitor. For meatloaf and turkey loaf recipes, see the similar and related recipes links.
- The obvious is Meatloaf Sandwiches. They can be served at room temperature or hot. If you made gravy and have that leftover, make open-faced sandwiches and spoon some of the gravy on top.
- If there is enough meatloaf, slice it and place in a baking dish. Cover with some tomato sauce and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until hot and bubbly. You now have Meatloaf Parmesan.
- Make my favorite, Meatloaf Parmesan Sandwiches.
The following ideas come from Kaye Janet who lives in Michigan.
- Either crumble or cut into large chunks and use as a Meat Sauce or 'Meatballs' with Pasta.
- You can also crumble it and use as the meat for Sloppy Joes.
- Cut it into large chunks and serve with Noodles and Gravy.
- Depending on the seasonings, try leftover meatloaf crumbled in Chili.
- Crumble and reseason for use in Tacos.