Frozen Fruit Salad
(Shared Recipe Submitted by Theresa.)
Theresa writes: "This is one of my all time favorites I am having this Christmas."
- 5 bananas, mashed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 carton (12 ounces) whipped topping
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries
Combine the bananas, pineapple, lemon juice, sugar and pecans. In separate bowl combine whipped topping and sour cream, then fold together with fruit mixture. Pour into a 9x13-inch pan and freeze for at least 4 hours or until set. Remove from freezer about 1 hour before serving. Arrange cherries on top, cut and serve.
About Theresa: Theresa submitted this recipe to add to the Potluck Foods page, which is in the similar and related recipes links. Her e-mail address is email@example.com.