(Shared Recipe Submitted by Theresa.)
Makes one 9-inch pie
- 2 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1-1/2 cups cold skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 package (4-serving size) pistachio flavor sugar-free instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 chocolate wafer cookies, quartered
Sprinkle cookie crumbs into 8-inch pie plate which has been sprayed with no stick cooking spray; set aside. Pour milk and extract into large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping and chocolate. Spoon into prepared pie plate. Garnish with quartered wafers. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Remove from freezer. Let stand about 10 minutes to soften before serving. Store any leftover pie in freezer.
About Theresa: Theresa submitted this recipe to add to the Potluck Foods page, which is in the similar and related recipes links. Her e-mail address is email@example.com.