Pizza Casserole (Baked Pasta)
(Shared recipe submitted by Carolyn Opocensky.)
Carolyn writes: "Like making a pizza anything can be changed, added, or left out [of this casserole] according to personal preference. Makes a large meal-in-one dish. It's a tasty and colorful dish for potlucks."
- 1 package (8 ounces) noodles, cooked
- 1 package pepperoni, cut in small pieces
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 large jar pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
Click here for information and to browse all
the shared recipes.
Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine all ingredients in a large casserole dish (reserve half of Mozzarella cheese for top). Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
About Carolyn: Carolyn is from Ramona, California.