Herbed Chicken Casserole
(Shared recipe submitted by Dottie.)
- 8 to 10 chicken breasts
- 1 can (4-ounces) mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package herb stuffing mix, such as Pepperidge Farm
Preheat oven to 350° F. Put chicken into a 13x9x2-inch dish. Top with mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese. Mix both cans of soup together. Pour over top. Bake for 1 hour. Top with stuffing mix. Bake 10 minutes longer.
About Dottie: Dottie's e-mail address is email@example.com.
Additional recipes submitted by Dottie:
Share Your Favorite Recipes at Teri's Kitchen.
Click here for information and to browse all the shared recipes.