Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
(Shared recipe submitted by DeeDee)
Makes four 9-inch pies
- 4 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 containers (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups icing sugar (confectioners' or powdered sugar)
- 5 cups milk
- 2 large packages chocolate instant pudding
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate sprinkles for decoration
Combine cream cheese and peanut butter in large bowl; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add the two (8 ounces) containers of whipped topping and powdered sugar. Continue to beat until smooth. Spoon filling evenly into prepared pie crusts. Freeze one hour until firm before adding pudding layer.
For the pudding layer, in a large bowl, pour in milk and add chocolate pudding mix. Beat until smooth and creamy. Spoon pudding evenly on top of peanut butter layer in each crust. Freeze 1 hour until firm before adding topping.
For the topping, take the 12 ounce container of whipped topping and spoon evenly over each pie. Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles. Freeze overnight. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
About DeeDee: These are some of DeeDee's favorite recipes. She has a recipe site called DeeDee's Little Kitchen of Recipes and More. Don't forget to stop by and visit. Her e-mail address is email@example.com.
Additional recipes submitted by DeeDee:
Click here for information and to browse all the shared recipes.