Flank Steak Marinade
(Shared recipe submitted by David.)
Makes enough marinade for 3 flank steaks
David writes: "I am a single man and love to cook. Here is my flank steak recipe."
- 1-1/2 cups salad oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard (or a squirt of prepared yellow mustard)
- 2-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar or regular vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
Click here for information and to browse all
the shared recipes.
Combine everything in the blender and pour over steak. Marinate in refrigerator overnight. Cook on grill 7 to 8 minutes on each side. Slice diagonally and serve. I usually do three steaks so, if you don't want to use that many, reduce the recipe.
About David: David's e-mail address is Moridin2@aol.com.