Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
(Shared recipe submitted by Jennifer.)
- 2 pounds chicken wings (approximately 15)
- 3 heads garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 10 to 15 drops hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 450° F. Place garlic, 1 cup oil and hot sauce in food processor or blender. Process until smooth; pour into small bowl. Combine cheese, crumbs and pepper in shallow dish. Dip wings in garlic mixture and then roll in crumb mixture until thoroughly coated.
Click here for information and to browse all
the shared recipes.
Brush a shallow, nonstick pan with remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Arrange wings in single layer. Drizzle remaining garlic mixture over wings. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake 45 to 60 minutes until brown and crisp.