Chile Cheese Squares (Breakfast Casserole)
(Shared recipe submitted by Jeannie Munger.)
Jeannie writes: "This is the best brunch/breakfast casserole."
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 10 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 10 ounces shredded cheddar
- 24 ounces cottage cheese
- 2 cans chopped green chiles, drained
- A few dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco
Preheat oven to 350° F. Whisk together the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 12x9-inch pan. Bake about 30 minutes or until middle is set and edges are light brown. Allow to stand at room temperature about 15 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
Click here for information and to browse all
the shared recipes.
About Jeannie: Jeannie's e-mail address is email@example.com.