Creamy Crab and Artichoke Dip
(Shared recipe submitted by June.)
June writes: "This is real easy and fantastic. Enjoy."
- 1 package imitation crab meat
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped onion (green onions work well)
- 1 large can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375° F. Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients; place mixture in a glass pie plate. Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 18 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned. Serve with crackers or French bread. The recipe can be doubled.
About June: June's e-mail address is email@example.com.
Additional recipes submitted by June:
Click here for information and to browse all the shared recipes.