Apricot, Date, Apple & Celery Salad
(Shared recipe submitted by the Rio Caliente Spa.)
The contributor writes: "Hi, these are from Rio Caliente Hot Springs Eco cook book 'The Whole Enchilada'. For a sample spa menu, visit Rio Caliente."
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, plumped with hot water, drained and finely chopped
- 3/4 dates, plumped with hot water, drained and finely chopped
- 6 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 3 crisp red apples, cored and finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 teaspoons finely grated coconut, toasted in a dry frying pan
Combine the apricots, dates, celery and apples in a large bowl. Add the yogurt, salt and nutmeg, mixing thoroughly so that the salad is coated completely. Garnish with the toasted coconut and serve immediately.
Click here for information and to browse all
the shared recipes.
About the Rio Caliente Spa: The Rio Caliente Spa is located in Primavera, Mexico. The e-mail address is email@example.com.