(Shared recipe submitted by Ramona Fassio.)
Ramona writes: "Here's something different. We've had this recipe for years. I don't have any idea where it came from, but if you have loads of celery, it's great."
- 1 large bunch celery, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 onion, chopped coarsely
- 1 small jar pimentos, chopped
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can chicken noodle soup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Preheat oven to 350° F. Sauté the celery and onions until just wilted, but still a little crisp. Put all ingredients in a baking dish. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
About Ramona: Ramona is from Torrington, Connecticut. Her e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional recipes submitted by Ramona:
Click here for information and to browse all the shared recipes.