Nan's Chicken Bake (Chicken and Broccoli Casserole)
(Shared recipe submitted by Terry.)
Terry writes: "This is a delicious and easy recipe."
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 pack frozen broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small can fried onions, such as Durkee, divided
- 1 cup biscuit mix, such as Bisquick
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 425° F. Combine soup, 3/4 cup milk, salt, chicken, vegetables, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 can onions. Spread mixture into greased 12x8-inch baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix, egg and 1/4 cup milk to form a soft dough. Spoon onto chicken mixture and bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer. Top with remaining cheese and onions and bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and onions are lightly browned. Enjoy!
About Terry: Terry's e-mail address is email@example.com.
Click here for information and to browse all the shared recipes.